Small tear on the outer pocket, but bag functions well. Used for about a year.
To buy this item, place the item in your cart & checkout. If it's in stock, it is still available, first come first serve!
From the Altieri website description:
The Oboe Double Pocket is a basic cover with two outside pockets. It is designed to hold a single oboe case and full sized orchestra folders.
- Expandable front and back outside zippered pockets
- Front outside pocket has additional pockets to hold tools, tuning forks, reed boxes, etc.
- Center cord inside secures the case, to keep it from moving around
- Large enough to hold full size orchestra folders
- Webbing handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Our special insulative lining (see below)
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
Exterior Construction Details:
- Webbing handles
- Zipper pocket (for swab and cleaning rod)
- Water-resistant, durable packcloth exterior
Interior Construction Details:
- Special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument.
- Protects instrument from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems.
- A soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz
Available in Black
38.10cm long x 31.75cm wide x 8.89cm deep
15" long x 12.5" wide x 3.50" deep
Used Altieri Double Pocket Bag
All used item sales are final. If you would like to send us an item to sell on consignment, please contact us through our contact form.
Standard shipping (3-5 business days) is a flat $5.95 per order with free shipping offered on any order over $200 within the US. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
Need it sooner? Upgrade to USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days) for $10.95 (US only).
Orders outside the US will be calculated based on shipping weight.
For local customers, you can arrange a pick up (at zip code 60613) and save on shipping costs. Just select the "Store Pickup" option when checking out to remove the shipping fees.